We accept consignments as follows:
- Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m, first come, first served
- Drop and Run-(scroll down to see details) Tuesday-Saturday with scheduled online appointments
- Monday, Friday and Saturday- "Wait in the store" appointments only (Schedule online)
- Spring and Summer items - February, March and April
- Summer Items- May, June and July
- Fall Items- August, September and October
- Winter Items- November, December and January
- Items, to be accepted, must meet the following standards:
- Clothing needs to be on hangers, clean and ready to wear
- Clothing in garbage bags or plastic grocery bags will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Clothing and Accessories must be current styles
- All items must be free of odor and stains (mothballs, perfumes and cigarette smoke)
- Household items and other goods must be clean and ready for display.
- The Consignor will receive 40% of the sale price after the article is sold.
Furniture consignment policy
Small furniture items are accepted any day during our posted consignment hours.
If you are consigning a large piece of furniture or upholstery we ask that you do not bring it to the store without first sending us a picture and getting an approval from our staff that we can accept it and have floor space for the item. A picture can be brought to the store or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you call ahead and let us know when you will be coming even after getting the approval so we can make sure we have the staff to help if it is needed.
50/50 split on furniture
*Drop and Run option for established consignors only. Leave your items during your scheduled appointment time and etc. will donate anything we can't accept and we dispose of your hangers. Great option for those who don’t want to wait or can’t come during normal consignment hours.
Our Complete Consignor Agreement
Consignor Highlights Schedule